Thursday, March 22, 2007

Thursday Night Missive

Dearest staff,

Tonight I received an e-mail from one Christopher "CML" Morris-Lent. It is difficult for me to summarize the contents of said e-mail, or to do justice to the veritable poetry and insight contained therein. It is so wonderful that I can even excuse the lack of adherence to Spec style. For your reading pleasure, I have copied and pasted it below. Savor his words. —ICB

"SHIT DOG
I could come in, but I must warn you that I have ingested multiple
drugs at this time owing to the tragic, retarded,
worse-than-Darfur-and-Iraq put together loss of the previously noble
Texas A&M men's basketball team. However, this shouldn't adversely
affect (note that I spelled this word correctly, unlike the rest of
the Sports section - especially that sexy dog Auggy) my ability to
work, since my staring at the screen won't really matter (I don't do
anything 80% of the time either) and I seem to be able to type words
that are both spelled correctly and components of syntactically sound
sentences. Anyway, hit me up.

Love,
CML

P.S. I just suffered the weirdest visual hallucination, but I doubt
that this is any concern of yours."

No comments: