Sunday, March 4, 2007

Tell me, what's on your mind?

Welcome to our first open thread. Please share your thoughts, comments, and concerns (or whatever, it's a free country). You don't even have to log in to comment!

Things you might want to discuss:
-do you need to switch your shift?
-what did you think of the meeting?
-what do you think of the blog's main image? (I, for one, think it cuts to the essence of Spec Copy.)
-what are good ideas for social events?
-what is all the latest?
-need a place to vent about your day? (Go ahead, be emo; I don't care.)

5 comments:

Spec Copy said...

Dear SpecCopy/Ian (because, sadly, I think Ian might be the only person who reads this... aside from me, of course),
I just got back from Columbia's nail-bitingly intense lacrosse game (match?) versus the Rutgers Scarlet Knights.
SCARLET KNIGHTS.
And I just wanted to inform you (/the rest of the readership. ha.) that there is in fact a group on Columbia's campus who gets less love than the Spec Copy Section. And that group is the men's lacrosse team.
We should join forces.
Just throwing that out there.
Copy love,
Darya No Middle Name Deker

Spec Copy said...

I will only join forces if some sort of Copy uniform is involved.

CML said...

EMO RANT
---
Today kind of blew (that is, in the sense of a blowjob [one word {sorry, haters.}]) I awoke at 9 with a raging hangover, then devoted the rest of the day to reading boring books about international economics and so forth. What kept me from the edge of insanity was a brief but misguided visit to the Spec office, wherein I saw Jon August embroiled in the throes of passionate conversation. Opening the door and interrupting his meeting, I intoned, "How 'bout dem Bruins!" after which he ironically said "I will hurt you." I then ran home awash in glee. It was amazing.

Love,
CML

P.S. Dear Darya [no middle name] Deker, I also read your post. This brings our current readership up to two, which is probably higher than the opinion blog.

becky said...

I wouldn't say no to copy staff T-SHIRTS!
-Becky Greenstein

Anonymous said...

There's a lot of emotion on this blog today. It's a beautiful thing. -Ian